On A Stuffed Horse

Illustrations and Scribbles

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Sketchbook Dec 2005

After too many years designing web sites and feeling thirsty in a dessert, I am trashing the web site design crap and getting back to illustration and design. Step one: a daily sketch, just exercises, getting back the digital feel for my old Wacom tablet and Photoshop.
woke up with dry sore sinus headachey yuck and desperately need coffee... coffee good! coffee here I come


self-portrait cris naugle -a digital self portrait of sorts (dec 20, 2005)


lambs -my life is full of lambs -they are my curse! (dec 19, 2005)

1 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger Natura said...

As a graphic and web designer I understand you totally! I began to participate in Illustration Friday for the very same reason. Was illustrating less each time, didn't like it at all :)

Great work!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home